info + contact
fast facts about me
- creative haitian-american born in brooklyn, raised in long island and currently living in brooklyn
- bachelors degree from penn state university (major: marketing minor: african & african-american studies)
- enjoying my newly improved skill -- swimming
- over a decade experience in creative marketing & production [a list of my experiences can be found on linkedin + watch some of my work here]
- turning photography from a hobby into a hustle [check out what I've captured here]
- first photo exhibition was at grandchamps in brooklyn, ny from april 2017 to may 2017 and featured 14 stunning locations i captured throughout haiti
- featured in the haitian times, sharetheexperience.org, reacreation.gov, and more.
- keep up with me on instagram and tumblr
...it would be great to hear from you!